Bring Life and Passion to your Organization
Darin’s passion-packed keynote address helps your team become happier and more successful by discovering and firing up their passions. Let Darin speak to your group for a life-changing event.They will come alive, be more committed, and leave full of enthusiasm.Contact Me
See Darin in Action
Darin’s passion-packed keynote address helps your team become happier and more successful by discovering and firing up their passions. He uses the Passion Pyramid to help everyone uncover what their passions are. Then the changes start to take place. With hilarious and touching personal stories from inside and outside the TV studio – like the classic “Turtleneck Principle” and the entertaining “Toaster Strudel Treasure Hunt” – he inspires everyone to do what they love the most: fire up their passions.
Toggle ContentThe most effective leader knows it’s never about the leader. It’s about those who are following. Darin conducts workshops and keynote addresses to help leaders discover that the most successful leader is the most passionate one. Hear “The Pet Cemetary Birdhouse” and “How I Took a Cut In Pay and Loved It” to see how the passionate leader is one who always gets followers excited to get on board.
Before you ever get to the bright lights of a TV studio, meet with a reporter, or send out a press release, you can get media training from a 30-year veteran and award-winning broadcaster. Darin conducts workshops and seminars on how to pull off a flawless TV performance. He gives training on how to approach media outlets for free publicity and exposure.
If your youth are content with sitting in the back of the room and never participating, then let Darin light a fire under them. Darin connects with youth in a way many adults can’t. For young people, it might seem cool to not get involved and seem aloof, but after an hour, they’ll be ready for a passionate change of heart.
(Darin also speaks to faith-based groups and can tailor his message to fit your audience and need.)
What Others are Saying
- Darin was our guest speaker to kick off the Miss Utah competition week and was able to present timely and important issues through story telling and humor. He was able to stress upon the contestants the importance of discovering their personal passions and pursuing those things in life. He has a unique way of sharing insights and life lessons in a way that delights any audience!
Jean Hatch / Miss Utah, Director /
- In my various responsibilities and professional organizations, | have invited Darin to be a keynote speaker a number of times, including at the Just for Her Conference sponsored by the Standard-Examiner. He has always been one of the most popular speakers. One observer said of a class he did for the Just for Her Conference, "He can motivate, enthuse, humor, and bring you tears, all in one class." "He is always so positive and uplifting,” said another.
Teresa Hunsaker / Utah State University Extension /
- I promise, you will find Darin entertaining, funny and memorable.
Heather Scovill / President, UVU CareerPassport Club /
- Darin Adams was phenomenal! His presentation on passion was so animated and passionate I wouldn't be surprised if people could hear him on the other side of the building. Even though I've already found my passion, he helped to re-ignite that flame and I'm working harder than ever! Thanks Darin!
Sindy Whitehead / Website Developer /
- Darin Adams is one of the funniest, most passionate people I have ever had the opportunity to hear speak. It was great listening to him and his passion. I spent hours looking on Youtube for videos of people speaking on passion and none of them were very passionate while they spoke. It was refreshing to listen to someone speak on finding your passion and actually speak with passion! Plus none of the videos I watched really spoke on how to find your passion. They just said to find it and make it your career. Darin actually does activities to help you find your passion. I would highly recommend him to anyone trying to find their passion!
Mary Vanderdoes / UVU CareerPassport Program /